關於戀愛的甜蜜




關於傑克.強森 Jack Johnson    LINK


Better together- Jack johnson


there’s no combination of words i could put on the back of a postcard
找不到可以寫在明信片後面的恰當字眼

no song that i could sing but i could try for your heart
也沒適合的歌可以唱  但為了你我可以試試

our dreams and they are made out of real things
我們的夢是來自現實世界的產物

like a shoebox of photographs with sepia-toned loving
像是裝滿泛黃黑白老照片的鞋盒

love is the answer at least for most of the questions of my heart
愛就是解答   至少它是我心裡大部份問題的答案

like why are we here and where do we go and how come it’s so hard
像是為什麼我們在這裡  我們要去哪兒   為什麼事情會這麼困難呢

it’s not always easy and sometimes life can be deceiving
事情不可能永遠那麼簡單啊   有時候我們也會被蒙蔽

i’ll tell you one thing it’s always better when we’re together
但我要跟你說   我們在一起的時候比較好

mmh it’s always better when we’re together
  我們在一起的時候比較好

yeah we’ll look at the stars when we’re together
是啊   我們可以一起看星星

well it’s always better when we’re together
我們在一起的時候  一切就好多了

yeah it’s always better when we’re together
是啊   我們在一起的時候好多了

and all of these moments just might find a way into my dreams tonight
所有的快樂時光會在今晚走進我夢鄉

but i know that they’ll be gone when the morning light sings
但我知道天一亮它們就將消失不見

or brings new things for tomorrow night you see
或給明天晚上帶點新玩意兒來  你知道的啊

that they’ll be gone, too 
它們也一樣終將消失不見

too many things i have to do
有太多事等著我去做

but if all of these dreams might find a way into my day to day scene
但所有的夢搞不好就這樣鑽進了我白天的生活

i’d be under the impression i was somewhere in between
感覺上就是半夢半醒那樣

with only two, just me and you,  not so many things we got to do
只有你和我兩個人   沒太多事要做

or places we got to be
或一定要去什麼地方

we’ll sit beneath the mango tree now
我們會坐在芒果樹底下

yeah it’s always better when we’re together
是啊  我們在一起的時候好多了

mmh we’re somewhere in between together
一起半夢半醒

well it’s always better when we’re together
是啊  我們在一起的時候比較好

i believe in memories
回憶總是最美

they look so so pretty when i sleep
我睡著的時候  它們看起來真是美好

and i .. and when i wake up you look so pretty sleeping next to me
而我  我醒來看見睡在我身旁的你也真是美啊

but there is not enough time
但時間總是不夠

there is no.. no song i could sing
沒有一首歌可以唱出我的所有心聲

there is no combination of words i could say
千言萬語也說不盡

but i will still tell you one thing
但我還是要跟你說一件事

we’re better together
我們在一起真的比較好



在〈關於戀愛的甜蜜〉中有 1,982 則留言

  1. canada drugs online review ed drugs – canadian pharmacy world
    pharmacy canadian superstore

  2. 自動引用通知: citalopram and alcohol
  3. 自動引用通知: bupropion hcl sr
  4. 自動引用通知: zithromax side effects
  5. 自動引用通知: erythromycin price in india
  6. 自動引用通知: buy zithromax online
  7. 自動引用通知: viagra manufacturer
  8. 自動引用通知: clomid generic name clomiphenetu
  9. 自動引用通知: fluconazole cream fluconazsr
  10. 自動引用通知: pfizer viagra pills
  11. Hello, Neat post. There’s a problem with your website in web
    explorer, would check this? IE still is the
    market leader and a huge component of other people will leave
    out your magnificent writing because of this problem.